Friday, April 27, 2018

Rainy Days.. lets go splash in the puddles!

Every Friday Outlawz Challenges has a 4 different themes that will inspire you!
This week you can choose to make your cards with the following themes:
Playing in the rain
Spring buds
Ice Cream treats
Christmas

Each month Outlawz Challenges - Festive Friday has a sponsor!
This month the sponsor is:
We Are 3 Digital Shop

Here is my DT card for you today using We Are 3 Digital Printables - Window Layers available here.
I chose the "Playing in the Rain" theme

For this window view, i cut the panes out of the window.  I have created the windows so that you do not have to cut the panes out and that anything behind the window shows though a "tinted" window.
I wanted this card to be more defined so i cut out the panes.

I also printed off the window 3 times by cropping just the boot, frog and small cloud so i could layer them to make them 3D.
I also cut out some window shutters (actually they are window panes that i made "look" like shutters.

I am also really excited about this paper.  The raindrops are a PNG Overlay paper that you can layer on top of any paper to make it look like rain!!!
I happened to add the rain PNG paper to the blue paper in We Are 3 April Showers paper.

Dies Used
Marianne Designs - (shutters) - CR1259
Marianne Designs - (doily sentiment) - CR1204

We Are 3 Digital Paper - April Showers available here

We Are 3 Digital Printables - Window View 2 available here

We Are 3 Digital Printables - Window Layers 2 available here


We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Spring available here
You can find the Outlawz Festive challenge here

Outlawz Challenges also have a Facebook Fan Club
Visit us here!
Challenges
Three Amigos Blog - April Showers

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!