Friday, May 4, 2018

Merry Christmas...from the past. Conie Fong/Kit and Clowder Freebie!

This card was created before i was a Conie Fong Design Team Member.
 For some reason it didn't make it to my blog.
So i thought seeing as it is a Kit and Clowder Freebie,
I would share it on my blog now.

Here is my card using Conie Fong Image - Sally and Snowball- check out Kit and Clowder

Dies used:
Sue Wilson

Conie Fong Art and Design image - Sally and Snowball - Freebie on Kit and Clowder
Click here.
Conie Fong Art and Design's May Challenge is Anything Goes with the option of Ladies/Girls.
Check out her facebook group by clicking here and you will find some freebies, too!

Conie Fong Art and Design Etsy Store- Click here!


We Are 3 Digital Paper - Butterfly Sky available here.
 We Are 3 Digital Paper - Color Me Christmas (sentiment) available here.
 Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!