Sunday, March 11, 2018

Time for a Cat Nap!

This is an image i have been wanting to color, 
you know all of those i "want to color" images in your stash?
I am always so excited when i finally color them and make a card.


I am using a Sheepski Designs image called,  Cat Nap img135

Dies used:
Noor Designs - square doily - 6002/0537

We Are 3 Digital Paper-  Pretty Kitty - available here.


I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3© Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:
Sheepski Designs - Facebook Challenge - Anything Goes (celebrating nap time..lol)
Outlawz Challenge - Wednesday Sketch 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!