Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Enjoying the Little Things!

It's March i usually think about kite flying because it's usually quite windy.
Well, so far, the weather has been a bit windy, but not kite flying weather seeing as i can see snowflakes still.
Makes me wonder, i do not think i've ever seen someone fly a kite in "windy" snow... 

I am using a House Mouse image called,  Hoppy Moments

Dies used:
Pizzazz aPlenty - Clouds
Marianne Designs - (eyelet doily) - CR1239

We Are 3 Digital Paper-  Dandelion Wishes - available here.
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Dreamy Creamy  - available here
We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Little Things -  available here.

I would love for you to visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook group and share your cards/projects created with We Are 3© Digital Shop paper/images and sentiments.  
Visit us by clicking here!

Click here for the We Are 3 Etsy Store link

Challenges:
House Mouse Monday Challenge - Anything Goes w/option of Bunny
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch #444 - I flipped it upside down


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!