Sunday, February 4, 2018

You Have My Heart, Shabby Chic - Steampunk Style

I guess the new news is that i am creating for My Besties, again.
I am on the My Besties 3D team, it is where i started about 4 yrs ago.
Just quietly making a few cards.

 I have spent some time coloring up one of the New Valentine Steampunk releases. 
I guess i call it,  Shabby Chic-Steampunk

 I am using a My Besties image, called IMG 892
Dies used:
Cheery Lynn - Doily Heart
Memory Box - Rectangle cutouts

My Besties Image 892 available here:

Join other My Besties fans at My Besties Creative Hangout on Facebook
Click here
 
We Are 3 Digital Paper - Hearts in Love - available here

 We Are 3 Digital Paper - Distressed Burlap - available here


We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Valentines - available here

Please Visit We Are 3 Digital Shop Facebook
Click here.

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!