Sunday, November 12, 2017

Sweet Conie Fong Art and Design - Penelope Poppy!


I needed a birthday card today.  My daughter-in-law mother's birthday is tomorrow and  she needed a card.  I am not equipped with all of my supplies so this card is a bit simple.
A little "trick" for printing this paper.  I didn't have white cardstock so i used a cream.  It gives a little bit different look to the digital paper.

Here is my card using Penelope Poppy.  Available here in Conie's Etsy Store


Conie Fong Art and Design image - Penelope Poppy - available here:

We Are 3 Digital Paper - Once Upon a Time available here.

We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - All Occasion available here.


Conie Fong Art and Design's April Card Challenge is Anything Goes or to use Flowers.
Check out her facebook group by clicking here and you will find some freebies, too!

Conie Fong Art and Design Etsy Store- Click here!


 Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!