Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Having some more coloring fun! Kit and Clowder Pencil class- Ching-Chou Little Talks

I think i am a bit of a rebel?  Nah..  I do like to be a bit different.  I see something and want to turn it into something else.   I don't do "cookie cutter" well.  I don't do perfectionism well.  I tell my daughter, i am a crafter and you are the artist.  LOL.  

It's the same with sewing, i love to sew and i have made a few quilts..but to me.. quilting or doing alterations is about being perfect.. those seams have to match or you will have a wonky project in the end. 

I admire perfectionism.. i just can't do it....the expectations are too high for me.

Anyway, rambling on.. this is my finished project.. i did not use the image suggested in the class (rebel?) 

I am in love with Ching-Chou images ever since i first colored one..and found this one, that has the owl like the class inspirational image and decided to add the background myself.  (Not hard, i added a circle (moon) and colored it.)

Every time i take a class, i find out something new that i can apply to any of my images. 

Isn't she a pretty image?  Her name is, "Little Talks". 
I used Prisma Color pencils to color her up.

Corner border dies are from Cheery Lynne (thank you Jenee, best present ever!)

I have used my We Are 3© Digital Paper- Electronics Collection to mat and used it for the corners.












Comments:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!