Friday, April 1, 2016

What a special day! I LOVE My Besties 3D printables!

This is one of my favorite printable My Besties 3D sheets!  All you have to do is cut layer with foam tape and create a lovely card or project!  I love this relaxing craft!

To participate in our My Besties 3D & More* challenges, please go here:

For this project i am using a My Besties 3D sheet called "Millie Mae" found at Sherri Baldy's My Besties Etsy store here or My Besties Shop.com here


Side view showing the 3D layers:


Printable "Millie Mae"


You should also check out My Besties 3D & More*  team mates awesome designs..the links are below:

Julie Team Leader

Andrea B
Antoinette 
Heather
Kristyn
Luana
Rachel
Vicki
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!