Friday, March 18, 2016

Sami Stamps NEW release! Chicks & Eggs!


Sami Stamps  has just released the sweetest new images!   The release is called Chicks & Eggs!

The challenge at Sami's Stamps is to use a Sami Stamp and to do some stitching.  
Please come and play, we'd love to see what you can create.  Don't forget, Sami always offers a freebie so anyone can play along!

We have a new Sami Stamps Facebook group with Freebees as well. Check us out here.

To go to the Sami Stamps challenge click here.

I love this sweet whimsical image called, "Miss Feather Chick":

I combined two Sami Stamps images.  I mainly paper pieced the images and did a bit of embossing too. I am thinking it has a 50's look to the card?


Dies used:
Flourishes- Marianne Designs
Stitched circle (mat for sentiment) - Noor/ Joy Craft

Embossing folders used:
hat- stampin-up lattice
background - ?


Here is the fun new release:


Want to see some more inspiration using these images?  You can check out my team mates blogs featuring them as well.
Challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute and fun Easter card.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is adorable, Bonnie!! Cute chick, and I love the leaves and embossing!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!