Thursday, March 24, 2016

Dog gone Fun with a sweet From the Heart image!

I have been having some fun creating cards using the "free" From the Heart images.  All you do is purchase their stamp of the month and create a card with it and the following month you get the image of the month stamp for free.  Pretty awesome!

So this month the "free" stamp is this sweet dog called, "Digging Dog".  Look what he did to the garden!  You have to love him though, look at that face!
I created this card for my daughter-in-law, she loves dogs and likes to use my cards for her friends and for those that take care of her dog, Zooey!

I am using the From the Heart Sketch for this card also.  I changed out the oval to a square so that i could use this image!

Dies used:
buckle- Noor/Joy craft
gauze/grid- Cheery Lynn
square- Nellie Snellen

Thanks for checking out this card!

Challenges:
i {heart} sketches- Sketch #144 (twist- masculine)
From the Heart- Monthly Challenge using Digging Dog

5 comments:

  1. Nice job coloring and I like the way you created the sky! Thanks for joining us at FTHS for the SOTM and Sketch #144!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card and great coloring of the Image "Digging Dog".

    Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month March Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card and great coloring!

    Thanks for joining us for our Stamp of The Month challenge @ From The Heart Stamps! Hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!! Everything works so well together. Great coloring and papers and the color and dog bones element... Awesome card! Thanks for joining the SOTM challenge at From the Heart Stamps!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!