Sunday, February 14, 2016

I love images with Sailor type clothing, they are so fun to color

I don't know what it is about Sailor images, but i have always loved the outfits.  I know as a kid my favorite hat was a sailor hat.  I love children's clothing that has the sailor collar.  One of my oldest daughters favorite outfits as a teen was her sailor outfit too.  So i guess good memories!

This image was created this last week by Sherri Baldy. Her new "collection" of Fluffy girls are cute!  I think this one is my favorite so far!  This is image037 available here.


close up of card:




Embossing folder used- Anchors We R Memory Keepers

Copics used:
skin- E000, 00, 11, 13, 21
cheeks- RV21, 23
hair- E50, 51, YR23, Y21
hat trim/sailor bow- V04, 06, 09
skirt- BV00, 11, 13
life preserver- RV00, 63, 66
shading- W1, 3, 5, CB

Sentiment- Noor/Joy Craft

Img 037 available here.

Challenges-

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!