Monday, February 1, 2016

3D in Purple, Purple, Purple..just because

My Besties 3D & More* Challenge blog has just begun a new challenge for the month of February! 


Our challenge theme will always be "Anything Goes" with a My Besties image

To participate in our My Besties 3D & More* challenges, please go here:

For this project i am using a My Besties 3D sheet called Jan Colored Printable JT3 found at Sherri Baldy's My Besties Shop.com here


Side view showing the 3D layers:
Sherri Baldy products:
Designer Paper- Bestie Boo available here
Designer Paper- Vintage Violet available here
 
Dies i used:
Mini Doily- Memory Box (retired)
Martha Stewart leaf punch

Printable JT3 available here.


You should also check out My Besties 3D & More*  team mates awesome designs..the links are below:

Julie Team Leader

Andrea B
Antoinette 
Heather
Kristyn
Luana
Vicki
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!