Monday, January 4, 2016

Special New Year's Freebie from Miss Daisy Stamps called "Always in my Thoughts".

Welcome to  "Miss Daisy Stamps" blog post featuring the current freebie sentiment called "Always in my Thoughts".
You can find all of her sweet images at her new shop here.

We also have a Facebook page here.

I have created this card using this sentiment, "Always in my Thoughts"

I enlarged the sentiment to 3 inches.  Then i used some decoupage glue and added two tones of yellow tissue paper.  The light yellow i added on all of it and then i added the darker yellow to the edges.

I printed just the butterfly off (by cropping it from the 3" enlarged image) to make it pop off of the sentiment.  I colored the butterfly with copics and handcut it out. 

Once the decoupage glue was dry i hand cut the sentiment out.  Then i foam taped the butterfly in place.  I added stickles to the butterfly and edges of the sentiment.

Dies used:
All of the dies are from Noor/Joy Craft


Here's a little New Year's gift from Miss Daisy Stamps!
To place your order, absolutely FREE, please click here.



Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!