Monday, November 2, 2015

Sherri Baldy My Besties 3D & More - Winter Wonderful Skater 3D ornament

My Besties 3D &More* Challenge blog has just begun a new challenge for the month of November! 


Our challenge theme will always be "Anything Goes" with a My Besties image,  or printable!

To participate in our My Besties 3D & More* challenges, please go here:

For this project i am using a My Besties 3D sheet called Winter Wonderful Skater can be found at Scrapbook Stamp Society (one of Sherri Baldy's stores) here.

 More details:
Paper doily background
Flat two piece ornament - Michaels
Cotton lace to "seal" the two piece ornament together- Tim Holtz
Bristle tree- Michaels
Rayon ribbon- Amazon
Bottom flowers- Wild Orchid
large flower on top- Sherri Baldy's flowers
Shaved ice glitter- Stampendous

Side view showing the 3D layers:



You can create this ornament too!  The 3D Winter Wonderful Skater printable is available here.

You should also check out My Besties 3D & More*  team mates awesome designs..the links are below:

Julie Team Leader

Andrea B
Antoinette 
Chantale
Kristyn
Luana
Tonnie
Vicki
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:

1 comment:

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!