Friday, September 11, 2015

Tomorrow is SVG Saturday on Sherri Baldy's My Besties Designs Facebook group!!

Welcome to My Besties SVG Saturday event.

I am sharing my cards from last Saturday, hoping that you all will see this post today and come and visit us tomorrow.  We have some NEW SVG's for you to see!!

Click here to see all of the Design Team cards/projects on FB!


I am using SVG file Heart Frame available at Sherri Baldy's My Besties Shop.com here.
Also being used is the Leaf SVG available here
Copics used
skin- E000, 00, 04, 11
cheeks- R20, 22
hair- E25, 19, 15
sweater- Y11, 19
flower- RV09, 39

I have used a sweet stamped image called "Best Friends" she is available here.

How i created this card:
I cut the SVG Heart Frame top layer out once of black and once of white copic paper. I saved the negative part of the white frame and stamped the image.  Then i colored it and added some Shaved Ice Glitter with Mod Podge Dimensional glue. I also saved the white negative flower petals.  I cut the back layer out of hot pink/fuschia and placed the black frame on top and then put the white negative petals back on and then added the colored image.  (I put the Shaved Ice Glitter on after i glued the stamped image/negative heart down)

Come and join us on FB!  Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!