Monday, September 28, 2015

Sherri Baldy My Besties International Challenge #20

Welcome to the start of a new 2 week challenge at My Besties International Challenge blog!

We are now a "Always Anything Goes w/a My Besties Challenge"

I can't wait to see what you create, so that i can view it on the blog!

To join this My Besties International challenge please click here! *Remember you must use a My Besties image when you create your project. :) 


Here is my card using Aussie Christmas



Dies used:
white and small doilies- Memory Box
oval doily- Lifestyle crafts
basket- Limited edition DooHickey Christmas


Please visit my team mates blogs and see what lovely things they have created too!

Bonnie (that's me)

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!