Thursday, May 21, 2015

Sherri Baldy My Besties 3D Graduation Besties Boy on a Slider Card!!

For the next two weeks at My Besties PPP Challenge blog we have another great challenge for you!


The challenge theme is-Anything Goes with an option to add a sentiment

To participate in our My Besties PPP challenges go here.

For this project i am using a Brand New My Besties 3D sheet called Graduation Besties Boy found at Scrapbook Stamp Society here

I have made a slider card for this challenge...so fun for a boy card because it "does something". 

Side view showing the 3D layers and sentiment tag:
Closed slider card:

These sheets are fun and easy to use!  They are all pre-colored for you, all you do is print out your sheets, cut out the pieces you wish to use and layer them with foam tape, foam dots/squares or Silicone glue. 

Dies i used:
Paper Tray Ink- vertical slider die
white ivy- Marianne designs
stars- random punches
spiral notebook punch- Stampin up

My Besties 3D Graduation Besties Boy click here.


You should also check out my PPP  team mates awesome designs..the links are below:

Julie Team Leader
Andrea N.
Andrea B
Anja
Kristyn
Luana
Rachel
Tonnie
Vicki
Bonnie (me)

A sentiment i created for this card for you all for free:

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!