Thursday, May 28, 2015

"Eas-elly" the perfect birthday card! Sherri Baldy's New Peek-a-boo image

When i first saw this Sherri Baldy My Besties image i instantly knew i wanted to make this type of card!  I have had this Easel die from My Favorite Things and this was perfect!  The balloons also come from My Favorite Things!

Here you are..this would also make an adorable teacher's gift sitting on her desk!
I purposely colored up her hair bow so that she would match with any color.

This image is available as a black and white digi called Peek-a-boo Wink here  OR
as a card topper called B5 so you can make several teacher gifts here.

close up:

Copics used:
skin- E000, 00, 04, 11
cheek- R20 , 22
bow (shading)- w1, 3, CB
hair- E41, 42, 43
eyes- B04, 02
dots- R22, 04, Y19, G14

challenges:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!