Thursday, April 9, 2015

Sherri Baldy's My Besties Steampunk Bear watch in 3D!

For the next two weeks at My Besties PPP Challenge blog we have another great challenge for you!


The challenge theme is- Stitching Real or Faux

To participate in our My Besties PPP challenges go here:

For this project i am using a My Besties Hugable Bestie Bear sheet 7 found at  Scrapbook Stamp Society here:



Side view showing the 3D layers (image measures 1.75" tall):

These sheets are fun and easy to use!  They are all pre-colored for you, all you do is print out your sheets, cut out the pieces you wish to use and layer them with foam tape, foam dots/squares or Silicone glue. 

Link to bear image i used for this project here:




You should also check out my PPP  team mates awesome designs..the links are below:

Julie Team Leader
Andrea N.
Andrea B
Anja
Annette

Kristyn
Luana
Michelle
Rachel
Tonnie
Vicki
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love how you redid this old watch and all the gears and such around this guy is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! I love steampunk and this is the cutest thing I have ever seen ... great creativity ... now following your blog also .. hugs DT Kristyn

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!