Monday, February 9, 2015

Sherri Baldy's My Besties YouTube Video Heart Box tutorial

Starting today,  Monday February 9th thru Saturday February 14th, 2015, i would like to invite you to the Sherri Baldy's My Besties  HUGS, KISSES and VALENTINE WISHES Youtube HOP!.
(The winner  will be selected on Valentine's day in the evening :)

For the video hop i made this heart shaped box using Sherri Baldy's new paper featured at CHA Winter 2015 called Vintage Romance found here.


The My Besties image Love Bug found here.


View w/tag inside:
close up of tag:
The link to the heart box tutorial is here

Youtube Video tutorial:


Challenges:


2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, love this cute little project, lots of hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. That paper is absolutely gorgeous. It is so vintage looking and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!