Thursday, February 5, 2015

A quick 10 minute project. Sherri Baldy's My Besties Luggage tags!

One more week to enter your card/project at My Besties PPP Challenge blog

** Note our new name**  PPP = Pretty Pre-colored Printables

The challenge theme is- Anything Goes w/a My Besties and optional flowers

To participate in our My Besties PPP challenges go here:

For this project i am using a My Besties gift tags 13 printables found at Scrapbook Stamp Society here
Enlarge your tag to fit your clear luggage tag.  I purchased these at Hobby Lobby.

Shown on luggage:


These sheets are fun and easy to use!  They are all pre-colored for you, all you do is print out your sheets, cut out the pieces you wish to use.



You should also check out my PPP  team mates awesome designs..the links are below:

Julie Team Leader
Andrea N.
Andrea
Annette
Deirdre
Luana
Tonnie
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Really cute tags. Sherri's printable images are all so cute and make crafting so very quick and easy. You always come up with the cutest ideas for using them.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!