Thursday, January 1, 2015

My Besties 3D fit for a Princess party!

For the next two weeks at My Besties 3-D Deco Challenge blog we have another great challenge for you!

The theme is,"Anything Goes with a Printable"

To participate in our My Besties 3D challenges go here:

For this project i am using a My Besties 3D sheet called Princess Crown found at Sherri Baldy's My Besties Etsy store here.  I turned the image on the crown into a 3D image also by printing the image out several times to make the 3D look.
** NOTE The crown is really made to be a decoration and not for a child to wear.

I made this crown two sizes, one for a centerpiece with a glass container holding a wand and candy.  The smaller size is to cover a balloon weight.

 
Side view showing the 3D layers:

These sheets are fun and easy to use!  They are all pre-colored for you, all you do is print out your sheets, cut out the pieces you wish to use and layer them with foam tape, foam dots/squares or Silicone glue. 

You should also check out my 3-D Deco team mates awesome designs..the links are below:

Julie Team Leader
Andrea N.
Andrea
Annette
Deirdre
Luana
Tonnie
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!