Monday, November 24, 2014

Sherri Baldy's My Besties Paper doll with Paris butterfly wings

Welcome to the start of a new 2 week challenge at My Besties International Challenge blog!

Your challenge for the next 2 weeks at the My Besties Challenge Blog is "Distressing"

I can't wait to see what you create, so that i can view it on the blog!

To join this My Besties International challenge please click here! *Remember you must use a My Besties image when you create your project. :) 


Here is my card using My Besties Paperdoll and dress and Sherri Baldy's Art Journal paper called Paris Butterfly.

I have to say this is one of my favorites..i just love the paperdoll and how she looks over the butterfly that was on the paper.  I also turned her into 3d..by layering her dress and acccesories w/foam tape.

More details:
I used Fran-tage on the edges.  I also ripped the card edges to give the whole distressing look and then i used Tim Holtz ink pad to antique it.

Copics used:
paper doll:
skin- E50, 51, 53, E02
hair- Y11, 21, YR23
lips- R35
eyes- B02
blue- BG15, 11

dress:
Y20, 21, YR23, BG11, 13, 15, R81, 83, 85, YG03
Gelly Roll- white

Please visit my team mates blogs and see what lovely things they have created too!


Bonnie (that's me)





Challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Bonnie sets the image off a treat.
    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good afternoon Bonnie what a beautiful card I love the design of it and the colours.
    Take care Bonnie xx

    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!