Thursday, July 24, 2014

Digital Delights on the Beach with Beach Babe Britt!

This little cutie at Digital Delights makes me smile..i keep looking at her and think..that's my sister..i colored her like my sister when she was in the 7th grade!  I don't have a picture with me so that i can share the similarity..but if i find it i'll add it so you can see that she indeed looks like my sister Pat!  This image is called Beach Babe Britt..and i really like her!

Here is the card i made for the Digital Delights Blog:

Dies used on this card are:
All Memory Box..the Loopy Ring border and the Medallion circle.

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, E02
hair- Y21, YR23
glasses- R37, BG10
yellow- Y13, 15, 17
blue- B000, 00, 02
green- YG01, 03, 17
orange- YR12
white- C3

Please, please check out the other cards/projects my team mates made at the Digital Delights blog or you can check out the Digital Delights challenge blog and win some great prizes!

Challenges: 
 

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful summery card, Bonnie and fab colouring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling, Bonnie! Love the cute image! Great coloring & design; love the fun DP and bow! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, this is so fun! Love the colourful image and the sweet bubbles and pearls with the clouds!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!