Thursday, April 10, 2014

My Besties 3D Deco sheets, Easter/Spring Slider card

This week at My Besties 3-D Deco Challenge blog we have another great challenge for you!

The theme is an Easter/Spring on your 3-D My Besties card/project. 

To participate in our challenges go here:

All we ask is that your My-Bestie Image has 3 or more layers, making it raised up from the surface of your Card/Project and to follow the challenge theme.

For this project i couldn't make up my mind on which project to make so i made a tag i made two things with the tag

This week i used the tag on a Slider Card...not an easel card. :)


I have also used the My Besties Heart Frame die and cut it to fit around the tag.  I used all of the paper that came with this 3D set..you get one sheet with the layered image and one sheet w/the digi paper and the flowers.

So now for the Slider card:

Super cute, huh?  I discovered this die at Your Next Stamp that was intended for an open door and changed it out a bit to make it into a slider card..Interested in the instructions???  You can find my post on how to make the slider card here.

More views of this fun project: (the picture on left the side is the back of the card where you pull the image so that it will set up.)  The other image to the right is how it looks closed.















To find the Decoupage sheets in the My Besties Etsy store click here.
Some more info about the My Besties 3-D sheets available for you to use:
These sheets are fun and easy to use!  They are all pre-colored for you, all you do is print out your sheets, cut out the pieces you wish to use and layer them with foam tape, foam dots/squares or Silicone glue.

You should also check out my 3-D Deco team mates awesome designs..the links are below:

Julie Team Leader
Angela
Miranda
Deidre
Bonnie (me)

Challenges:
Moving Along with the Times-Easter/Spring
Always Something Creative- Easter
Fairies Challenge Blog- Shabby or Vintage
Outlawz Paper Ala Mode challenge- Animals (bird in nest)
Inspired by- Challenge 110 (gingham/flowers)














5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the Fairy's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. I'm still not sure how your slider card works, wish I could see it closed too. Its beautiful. You definitely should do a video and show us how these work.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! This is so very sweet! Love the wonderful bestie and the flowers are just gorgeously arranged!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this time. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! Thank you for all your wonderful work! Big Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!