Thursday, October 31, 2013

Have a Wonderful Birthday!

I am super excited, The Greeting Farm has made 3 new digital images and they are so very adorable..her name is Dollie and i've used one of the new images on my card.

I am making her Alice in Wonderland style..What do you think?
 Sketch from The Greeting Farm Challenge

Copics i used:
skin- YR000, 00, R20
hair- Y11, 15, 19, YR23
dress- B000, 02, 04
cone- YR23, R81, 85
hearts- R81, 85
ribbon/shoes- C5, 7
shading- C1, CB



Challenges:
The Greeting Farm- FFF Sketch
Flutter By Wednesday- Any Winged Creature
Seize the Birthday- Anything goes


8 comments:

  1. Yes they are great, I have just bought the Heart mixed media set, unfortunately Bunny Zoe did not have her so I have ordered at the farm so it will take almost a month to stamp her up..Have to be patience..

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I'd already commented on this card (as your friend), but see that I haven't, so now I'll comment as both a DT member and a friend (smile). This is really a great card. I like the image (beautifully colored), the background DP, and the layout. What a fun card it would be to receive in the mail. Thank you for entering this week's challenge at Flutter By Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab take on the sketch, Bonnie! I love that new image--she is darling! Great coloring, pretty color palette, and fab DP! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like her imagination is flying away! Very sweet! Wonderful layers underneath her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super cute image! Love all the bright, cheery colours you used to colour her and the background DP is fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so darn cute! I am loving these new digis from The Greeting Farm! Thank you for joining us this week at Fluttery By Wednesdays. We hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Flutter By Wednesday's DT

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!