Sunday, March 3, 2013

High fashion model wearing the latest paper dress

....wearing the latest in Memory Box Circle dies is this cute little artist model.

I thought it would be fun to dress a 5" wooden artist model using Dutch Paper Crafts newest die release from Memory Box.

The bodice is cut from Memory Box Falana Circle #98494; the skirt is layered using Astrid Circle #98498 and Quinn Flourish #98267.  Accessories, Hat is Quinn flourish #98498, shoes are pieces of the Falana Circle.
After the dies were cut, i got the pieces slightly wet and molded them to the model.  I let them dry and then i hot glued them in place.  I added a bit of ribbon for to the waist.  I also added pearls by using the Viva Pearl pen- "Ice White".  *Tip...if yo save the cut out "flower shapes" from the die Astrid Circle #98498 you can make a small flower...i made one for the hat.

2 comments:

  1. She sure is stylin'! Love the wonderful hat you've created and such a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, you are so darn clever! Love the dress you created out of die cuts--fabulous! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!