Saturday, March 16, 2013

Aqua and Chevon and a new technique!

I was excited to see Chevon for a challenge theme at The Greeting Farm..i have several pads of paper with chevon patterns..this one is my favorite though..as i've used it twice now.  As usual when i start with a challenge i look for a sketch too and found a good one at Simon Says Stamp.

Now for my own personal challenge, i thought i'd try the "almost" no line technique.  LOL, i wanted to do the no lines, but didn't get quite there with it..
i used Memento Sand and stamped the TGF Gracie and gave it a go.  This is my first attempt..now i need to go watch some YouTube videos so i can get it right.

Here is my card:
Ok so the die in the corner is from Joy Crafts (available at Dutch Paper Crafts), the rest of the paper all came in the same paper pad.  I  used two flowers from Orchid as well.

Here is the sketch i used from Simon Says Stamp:
 
Copics used:
skin-YR000, 00, R14, 20
hair/boots- E50, 53
hat/jacket- BG0000, 10, 11, 13
flower- Gs0, 21, R14, 20
dress- E41, 42
eyes- MS writing pen -Sepia
lips- Glaze pen- pink/red
Extreme Glitter Paint

Challenges:
The Greeting Farm- Double Take Tuesday- Aqua/Chevron





4 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card! I love all the movement of those chevrons and the way you've used the sketch is fantastic! Lovin' her hat and that corner die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute take on this sketch, Bonnie! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks wonderful Bonnie! It takes me forever to color with the no-lines technique, needless to say I don't try it very often! lol! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's adorable, Bonnie! You did a wonderful job of coloring her. Guess I'll have to check into this no-line technique! Great take on the sketch--I rally love that corner die! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!