Saturday, March 23, 2013

A pencil, gelly roll pen, cheek blush

Hmm, what do you do when you want to make a card, you are on the road and get stopped by a winter storm.  You have some supplies with you, but most will be at your destination.  You have 4 hrs until one of the challenges is due...well, pull out what you have and go for it. 

My tools are a pencil, a gelly roll pen (clear star) and my personal cheek blush.
This is the card i am made...sitting in a hotel in Kansas on my way to Colorado:
my tools:







Sketch from Anyone for Anya made by Annie Rose:




Challenges:
Anyone for Anya- Sketch
The Greeting Farm- Double Take Tuesdays- flowers

10 comments:

  1. I think it's wonderful & I am very proud of ou for making do with what you had & it turned out super cute. This little image is adorable Bonnie.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Bonnie this is adorable! Your image looks great and if you wouldn't have mentioned it no one would have guessed your limited supplies! Great art work! Hope the streets are open gain today and that you can continue your travels! Good luck and have a save trip and pleasant stay at your daughters!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bonnie, I think your card looked great. I have used eye shadow before as well, but you do what you gotta do. Looked good though. Have a safe trip and keep up with us along the way. Love, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great technique Bonnie! Love how she looks! This is a great layout too! Awesome work! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I'm highly impressed with your resourcefulness. Knowing myself as I do, I would have just thrown up my hands and said, "next time." Not you, though. Your talent definitely shines with this card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, aren't you resourceful? I would have given up, I am sure! This is darling! Love the design, colors & papers for that sweet image! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know your talented...right! Because I think you are! Love how you've coloured her up with her sweet cheeks and the papers are wonderful together and such a cool flower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So darn cute...love your "pencil" coloring...great way to use your available resources!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a fantastic card for such short supplies! It's fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Bonnie ,that call´s innovativ.
    Perfect shades!
    Hugs Gudrun

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!