Friday, February 22, 2013

Teddy Bears on Parade!

Whoaa..do we have a fun challenge for you all this week at Card Crafter's Circle! 
This week our challenge is Teddy Bears..and we all love them, don't we...well, most of us do?

Now is the time to bring out all of your favorite stamps/images and make some cards!  I can't wait to see what you all do!  Oh and if you don't know already, Kathryne Stamp Art Designs has a LOT of teddies just waiting to be used and she is our sponsor this week...so you have an opportunity to win some as well!!

*side note...all good things must come to an end...this will be my last card at Card Crafter's Circle and i will deeply miss my fun times with the girls there.  Anyone looking for a loving DT home should apply!

Here is my card using Little Bear Garden Delights from Kathryne Stamp Art Designs:
I used a Doo Hickey floral flourish die and Sigi's Creations handmade flowers..all her profits go to her wildlife fund. 

Sketch is from Tuesday Morning Sketches:
 
  Copics used:
bear- E50, 53, 55, R14, 20
flowers/ladybug- R14, 37, 39, CB
flower center- YG01, Y08
butterflies- YR21, Y19
ladybug head- C3, 5
leaves- YG03, 17  

6 comments:

  1. A delightful card with pretty flowers and swirl .Not to mention of course the cutest bear set on my favourite gingham paper.

    Shirley-Anne, DT Card Crafter's Circle .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't checked in her since Tues and wow have you been busy creating this week!! What an array of wonderful creations! This guy is sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, I just love the colouring you've done on this sweetie! Love the flowers to and the great papers!
    I don't mind at all dropping by your blog ever, and being met with your smiling face! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bonnie - lovely card creation! I will be seeing you around blog land - it was a joy to work with you at Twist of Faith - enjoy your new adventure - Gail former teamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bonnie. Lovely card you have created. Your colouring and shadings are fabulous. Love how you've done Little Bear and the flowers. The added flowers and butterflies are awesome. I'll miss seeing your beautiful creations at Card Crafter's but I hope to visit you and stay in touch. Your work is lovely. All the best. xx Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness, he is just adorable! Love the coloring, the pretty papers & embellies you used with him, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!