Monday, February 25, 2013

Congratulations with a sketch

This is one of my favorite wedding images and i've used this tons of times.  It is also my favorite because it can be colored up quickly. 

I am making this card for The Greeting Farm Double Take challenge, the image is called "Kissy Kissy"
One thing i love about this card is the new die i just used, it is from Joy Craft and is a Lace Rectangle EC-DIE-015956 die..it is available at Dutch Paper Crafts..all you have to do is email her.

Here is the sketch for this challenge:

3 comments:

  1. your cards are stunning Bonnie!
    Love this one a LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, such a precious card--love the design, the fab die cut you put behind the darling image, and the pretty papers that you chose! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!
    It's Nat from Anyone for Anya! We would love to have you as part of our design team! If you are interested, please email me at maildoodlecraft@gmail.com. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!