Thursday, January 24, 2013

Owl always love you, Valentine

I wanted to make a really fancy Valentine card based on the cover of a Magnolia Ink magazine that is totally done with snowflakes.

I have been intrigued with the shaped cards i've been seeing in the Magnolia Ink magazine and wanted to give this one a try.  I used a Lifestyle layered die and it works great!

I made this card using Luvvy Owl and the owl sentiment from Digital Delights:
This image also comes in a female version and colored versions of both.
Please make sure to visit Digital Delights this week and see all of the awesome designs by our designers!

I used a LifeStyle die for the card base and first 2 layers.  Then i added a Spellbinders oval frame and scalloped oval.  On top of that i used a Cherry Lynne heart and layered it with a MS heart punch.  I also used a large doily MS heart punch and layered it with an embossed heart.  I also used a fiskars heart punch.  Flowers are from Michaels. 

Copics used:
RV00, 10, 11
eyelids- BG0000, 10, 11
owl- W1, 3, 5, 7
beak- YR12, 04

7 comments:

  1. Very Sweet Bonnie! Love all the different hearts and the coloring on Luvvy Owl is awesome!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK Bonnie, this one is over the top cute and full of love. Great shape and super hearts! NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable Bonnie :)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a hoot Bonnie! Love the wide array of hearts and the added sparkle to this owl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this owl!! The card shape is neat! So pretty with all the hearts and flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable...what a fun owl and I love all those hearts!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!