Tuesday, January 8, 2013

happy birthday, little penguin!

What a long break...well, it seems like it..i kept feeling like i was missing a card for the last two weeks, but nope..i was on a {Pin}spirational vacation.  Thanks for a great break!  Hope you all are ready for a new and fun year!  This week at {Pin}spirational Challenges we are using Penguins and Bugaboo Digital stamps!

Here is my card using Birthday Penguin-Balloon from our sponsor Bugaboo Stamps:
The {Pin}spirational photo this week is:
jan8 
Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps:

bugaboo

Copics used:
Penguin- W1, 5, 7 
cheeks- R14, 20
beak/ dots- YR12, 04
balloon- YR12, 04, 07
hat- BG11, 13
bow/dots- 35, 39
hat band/ dot- Y21, YR23
green dot- YG03, 67  
 

9 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable. I looked at that very image the other day as my older daughter likes penguins. This is a fun combination of papers and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card!! I love the DP! I think I recognize that sketch, too! :)
    I just colored a penguin his morning so maybe I'll hop over and play along this wee,!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, love the great background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Love that DP you used, Bonnie - and the banner is just tops! VERY cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great party card! The dp is perfect and the image is colored very nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie--what a cute card. I love the layout and the paper you used is so pretty!

    Thanks so much for welcoming me as a part of the {Pin}Spirational Team--this is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute...love those fun Bugaboo images!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This fella is just stealing the card! Love all the banners and how you coloured the balloon! Wonderful shading!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!