Friday, January 18, 2013

Happy Birthday, Aga!

One of my best friends i met on line is having a birthday today and i made this card for her.  I hope she has a wonderful birthday!  i am thinking of you Aga!

Here is my card for Aga:
The die i used for this card base is to die for..it is made by Marianne Craftables #LR0242 and is available at Dutch Paper Crafts.  I also used another flower flourish by Marianne Craftables #LR0249 also available at Dutch Paper Crafts.
I purchased the flowers at Michaels and they are Recollections embellishments.  The bud cluster is by Magnolia.   The stamp is a Magnolia stamp called Congratulations Tilda.
 Pink Ladybugs from Jolee Boutique, the stems are a Magnolia bunch...i got them at 7 Kids College Fund


5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Bonnie!!! I absolutely LOVE that die!! Gotta go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, this is so beautiful! I love howyou've coloured her and the added sparkles are wonderful! Love the die cut you've been using and the lovely flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, that's one cute card! I love all the beautiful details...and your colouring is simply stunning!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I were Aga...this is gorgeous! Love the shading on the dress - perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!