Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Cinderella's glass slipper and Fairy time

Happy Birthday, may all your wishes come true...Cinderella style.  I made this card for Tuesday Morning Sketches DT.  The image comes from the Digi Doodle Shop and this digi comes w/4 different shoes. The digi is called, Fun with Shoes 1.  For this image i colored it using Copics W1, 3 and CB, then i added stickles and glossy accents..i wanted a glassy look for the shoe.

BTW it is the Tuesday Morning Sketches owner, Melissa's Birthday on the 8th..it would be great if any of you could stop by and wish her a Happy Birthday!

Here is my card:
 I made two cards for the DT, here is take two, image is called Fairy and Daisy..i guess i made my flower look like a Black-eyed Susan. :)


Here is the Tuesday Morning Sketch # 158  this week..it's a fun one!!  Not only that but it's a judged challenge with a theme... "Happy Birthday"!












Our sponsor is the Digi Doodle Shop

8 comments:

  1. So cool, Bonnie! Love the colours of both cards - that shoe is so fun, and the fairy's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both wonderful!! I love the different styles from the same sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards! I love the sparkle you've given the shoe and the fact that you've the flower on the second over the layers and tucked under the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, love the sparkly glass shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card X2 Bonnie! Love the glass slippers, as well as the little fairy. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the birthday wishes.

    Your cards are lovely! I really love the fairy card, but I'm partial to fairies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of your cards are fabulous! I'm with Melissa - I love the fairy card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards! I LOVE that die cut around the shoe, and your coloring on that fairy is beautiful!!! Your cards are always so amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!