Monday, July 30, 2012

You are Toad-ally Amazing, you know that right?

I've had this image printed off for a while..it was before i changed my paper out to X-Press, this paper was GP from Wal-mart.  So what have i noticed now?  Well, GP absorbs more..so i used more ink..i didn't have too much of a problem this time with bleeding, but then, i knew i was cutting out my image.

I've made this card for Tiddly Inks Challenge which is a sketch..
Here is he sketch from Tiddly Inks:

Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
hair- E97, 99
green- YG25, 67
dots- BG11, 13
yellow- Y11, 21





challenges:
Tiddly Inks- Sketch

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this! The colors, the papers, everything is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks! Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so cute, I love it! So glad you could join us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the papers, and that little guy is toad-ally adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is so toad-ly adorable! Yes, I had to use that word to! Such a cute little guy and I love all the stitching on the different layers you added! I shall have to remember that paper choice when I get into markers. (still dreaming about copics, but will be patient until that day comes)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I've alread told you that I toadally LUV this little card. Your image is colored to perfection, your combination of papers are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!