Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Together Forever

One of my nieces is getting married and not that i am giving this card to her, because i always seem to like something even better when the time draws near,  but i colored this card with her in mind.


I'd really like to see some of my friends try out the {Pin}spirational Challenge...it is truly fun and so easy...your interpretation of a photo...it could be colors, theme..you name it..and to top it off there are prizes each week...and right now not much competition..so really worth your time..come on!

Here is my card for this week's challenge at {Pin}spirational challenge:

This is the photo for the challenge:
This is the sketch i used from Crafting Life's Pieces:
  
Copics used: 
skin- YR000, 00
Girl's hair- E97, 99, 19
Boy's hair- E25, 29, 49
Swing- E41, 43, 44
Boy's shoes- E31, 34, 37
Boy's shirt- G20, 21, 24, C3, 5
Girl's shoes- C3, 5, E81
Girl's dress- R20, 22, 24

 

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet image and your coloring is just wonderful. I think your card is a totally sweet interpretation of the photo. Wel done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...so sweet! Love the woodgrain & your amazing colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been one busy lady lately. This is another super card. That LOTV image is so very sweet. Your coloring is super; LUV the red hair on the little girl -- I'm partial to red haired children (grin). Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious and I LOVE that wood grain behind the image! So cute and pretty at the same time.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just so fabulous. I love the image and the papers your paired them with - awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This couple on the swing is just precious! I love the woodgrain paper and how you added the sentiment! You are just amazing at cutting out your images! I looks just flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OooH so very pretty! Love this LOTV image and how you've coloured them! Thank you so much for joining us at CLP!!!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!