Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Life IS always better with friends!

At Mo's challenge blog the current challenge is "In the Dog House"...i was surprised at how many Mo's images i had with dogs..however, i haven't used this image yet..even though i had him in my "line up" (i had printed him off..lol)  This image so made me want to have a chocolate chip cookie...one of my favorite treats.. oh what am i saying anyone that knows me knows i like any type of desserts.  My son-in-law laughs at me when i say pie is fruit and it's great for breakfast!

Here is my card:
This is the sketch i used from Unscripted Sketches #169

 Copics used:
 skin- YR000, 00, R14, 20
 hair- Y11, 21
 shorts- E31, 34
 shirt & shoes- R14, W1, 3, 5
 cookie- E31, 34, 37
 dog- R20, 14, 37, E41, 42, 43, 44
 frog- G20, 24, Y11



challenges:
Unscripted Sketches- sketch #169
Mo's Challenge- In the dog house

10 comments:

  1. Bonnie, this one is so perfectly honest! I can't tell you how many cookies I lost to my four legged friend while I was growing up? Love all the polka dots and the twine in the buttons!
    Apple pie is great for breakfast with a slice of cheddar cheese!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, I LOVE this card! The DP you used is perfect and so is that image, buttons, sentiment - everything! And I'm with you on the pie for breakfast - yummy!!!

    Also love the Pinspirational card! So pretty and love that die you used and all the watch pieces! So pretty.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable image. I love the polka dotted paper. I am a huge fan of the polka dots

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bonnie! Wow you created a stunner of a card your coloring is just fabulous! I'm so glad you could share with us at Mo's!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie, this is one fabulous card! Your image is perfectly colored to math the papers! I love the whimsical polka dots - really works well with stamped picture. The twine buttons are the perfect finished touch! Thank you so much for choosing our Unscripted Sketch to showcase your design talent....and awesome coloring ability :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie, choc chip cookies are the only kind of cookies...right? Adore this perfect creation....papers, buttons, twine...and a Mo image = P.E.R.F.E.C.T.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Life is indeed better with friends ... wonderful coloring ... so glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable...I love Mo's images...your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally adorable - love Mo's images!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful card!! I always wished I knew how to color in images like this, its perfect! Beautiful job!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!