Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I'm your biggest fan!

Oh, it feels good to be back in a bit of routine.  I've missed not making some cards for Mo's challenge blog...i am finally getting organized again..and it's a good thing because i have some really awesome Mo's images in my collection...and i need to be using them.  This image that i am using on this card is one that i fell in love with instantly, but hadn't used yet.  The theme for Mo's challenge blog is "Singing and Dancing" and even though i have several Mo images, i didn't have actual singing and dancing, but this one "could" be learning to sing and dance?  Or it could make you want to sing and dance?

Here is my card:
This is the sketch i used from The Sweet Stop:

  Copics used:
skin- YR000, 00 R14, 20
hair- E25
pacifier & pants- B41, E02
guitar- BG10, 01, 15
gray- C0, 1, 3, 5 CB





Challenges:
Mo's Challenge Blog- Singing and Dancing
The Sweet Stop- sketch

8 comments:

  1. What a cutie this is!! Such great papers and sentiment, I love it. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant and what a super cute image hun love it xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness is this Ever ADORABLE! 8-) just can't help but smile at this little Sweetie! Your coloring is just Wonderful and Love the dp's you chose too! Just a Darling card! So glad you could join us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Gotta love Mo's images, eh? This one is a cutie, and believe it or not, I do have a picture of GS#2 as a toddler "playing" a guitar and "singing" along with himself. Definitely brings back memories. Anyway, this is another super card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie.....what a hoot! He's adorable...haven't seen that one before....and I love the treatment you gave him....gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there Grandma Bonnie!! How are ya doin' sugar? I'm so tickled that you've joined us this week at Mo's. Your card is just precious...this Mo image is so cute...makes me chuckle! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so darn cute!! You've done a wonderful job of coloring up the image. You now have me wanting to find an "excuse" to use that cute little image. Well done, lady!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!