Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Ballerina

I am combining two challenges this week for Digi My World Challenge Blog.
Digi My World is using Bugaboo's sketch on their blog.  I am a fan of Bugaboo stamps as well.

 

I chose to use the Ballerina from the Nutcracker set found here.  She can really be used at any time, not just Christmas.  I thought it would be neat to think of a way to make her spin, but i chose to do a "still" version.

Here is my card:


  













This is the sketch from the Bugaboo Blog:









Challenges:
Bugaboo challenge-Sketch

4 comments:

  1. This ballerina is fabulous! I love how you've framed her and the wonderful papers give her such a light floaty feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. The ballerina is great and the coloring is perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at Stella Says Sketch this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thanks so much for participating in our “Stella Says Sketch” challenge at Catch The Bug! We're so glad to see you participating! ~~Sammibug~~ Guest Designer For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! Love the colors of your papers, and your image is darling!
    Thanks for joining us for the Stella Says Sketch Challenge over at Catch the Bug, and we hope to see you back for the next one!
    ((HUGS))
    Cheryl
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!