Saturday, December 3, 2011

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas Day 1- Greeting Farm Style

I am working on Tim Holtz's Christmas tags and i've added a TGF image to my tag for their Monday/Funday challenge using 3 items.  i've used 3 pearl gems for Monday/Funday challenge.  I totally used my cricut to make this tag and will have a video loaded to Youtube showing how i made my tag.  I've taken a picture before the stamped image and after.  It was super fun to make this card, but it did take me awhile. :)  If you want to play along with Tim's tags you can go to here.

Challenges;
TGF Monday/Funday- 3 of a kind
2 Sisters challenge- Diecuts/punches
Our Craft Lounge- Tag your it!
Wags 'n Whiskers Stamps challenge- Angels (or fairies)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for entering our Snow Angels challenge at Wags-n-Whiskers. You've done a lovely job with this entry, and best of luck to you!
    Blessings,
    Karen - Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie. Your tag is just adorable! I love how you have used your Cheeky stamp above your Noel. This is a really darling idea and I am going to see if I can find your video on YouTube to see all the details. Thanks for playing along with us on the Farm Fresh Challenge blog this week. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic tag... Thanks for playing along at Our Craft Lounge.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!