Saturday, October 8, 2011

Trick or Treat challenge - Digi My World Style

This coming week there will be a new blog challenge at Digi My World...i won't tell you the "title", but my card might give you a hint...
Please come and join me...she gives away $10 credit to her store for each challenge.. (Here is the current "Time Warp" challenge...there is only one entry...and looks like that person might take the $10 unless she gets some competition... I'm just saying...)

For this card i used "Sabrina" found here. ...i love these images!
What i did:
I colored the image and used a nestabilities oval to cut out my image.  I used Heritage cart for the oval frame (had to unlock the width and make my own "size" to fit this nestibilities die)  I also used the sentiment from Wild Card.  I used my Gelly Roll- Clear star pen on the image as well.

Challenges:
Forever Night Challenge- Trick or Treat
Fussy and Fancy Friday- Fall or Halloween
Crafty Ribbons challenge-  Challenge #3 Boo-tiful
MeLJens challenge- Halloween

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Thank you so much for joining us at our challenge at Meljen's Designteam & Challenge Blog!

    Greetings,
    Katja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Halloween image. Your frame around your Nestability is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing on the Meljen's Design Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!