Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Happy Fall card 2- deconstructing jen style :)

The challenge at Mo's Challenge Blog is to make an Autumn project. I know i say this all the time, but LOVE Mo's images, I really do.  This one is so sweet and i think intended for a teacher, but i thought it looked like a fall type card and could still be used as a "thank you", birthday or teacher card. :)

I used the deconstructed sketch by jen...

And this is what i did..





And how i did it..
I colored and cut out the image. Followed the sketch and punched out some maple leaves. I found the free sentiment here.  I added the "pattern" to the skirt by drawing w/the black Copic multi liner.

Challenges:
Mo's Challenge blog- Favorite Mo's 2011 Project

7 comments:

  1. Look at the shine you put on her hair! Brilliant! I’m so glad you could play with us at Mo’s this week!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas
    Ps) I have some ‘no strings attached’ blog candy up if you’d like to take a peek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love your coloring and that great paper! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fantastic, you did great job with the fall theme, and I say it all the time too, I love Mo's images they are just so sweet aren't they? Thanks for joining in on the fun this week love your work.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gramma Bonnie!!! Congrats on the new grandbaby...who, coincidentally was born on MY birthday! hehehe! Another Leo in the world!! Whooohoo!! Your card, m'dear, is fabulous!!! I love your coloring and paper piecing and 3-D effect. And, of course, such gorgeous coloring!! Always such fun seeing you play in our challenges here at Mo's!! Hugs. Gramma Pat!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!

    This is a beautiful card! Your style is lovely!

    Wishing you a happy day!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gramma Bonnie! I remember when you first posted this card! I so love the colors you chose...and the DPs are the perfect backdrop for this sweet Mo Manning image! I can see why this is one of your faves! Thanks so much for joining us for our fun "end of the year" challenge at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just as wonderful the second time! I can see why it's a favorite! Glad you shared it with us again in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!