Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer loving with Pearls and Flowers

We lived in Wales for 3 years and i LOVED the summer flowers that everyone grew in their window boxes, i wanted to get that look for this challenge.  I used Mo's Rustic Windowbox for this challenge at Bronte & Bella's Challenge (alias Mo's).



I used a sizzix-Tim Holtz embossing folder for the background.  I used the Coredinations yellow on yellow and sanded it.  A bit of flowers, baker's twine and liquid pearls to complete the challenge.

Copics i used are:
Blue window frame- BG72, 15, 49
Pink window trim-RV06, R02, R89
Window box- V05, V06
Window pane-B000
Flowers, leaves- YG03, R35, RV21
Window box supports- C3,5
Background to match w/yellow in card- Y35

2 comments:

  1. I used to love having window baskets when we lived in England. Here in the Southern States (North Carolina) window boxes are such work keeping them moist in the heat of summer that I don't bother. But they're gorgeous.Thanks so much for playing with us at Mo’s!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! This is the first time I've seen this image colored. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments...it makes me so very happy!